IES 1501 Door opening force sensor
Door opening force sensor with USB interface enables recording of static and dynamic opening forces on a notebook computer. The graph is displayed online on the PC screen. PC software handles a list of measuring locations and exports ISO data files.
- Online display on Notebook computer
- ISO-data export
IES 1502 Belt Buckle Opening Sensor
Belt buckle opening force and displacement sensor with USB interface enables recording of static and dynamic opening forces and travels on a notebook computer. The graphs are displayed online on the PC screen. PC software is available and handles a list of measuring locations and exports ISO data files.
- Dimensions 125 x 54 x 20 mm³
- Measures Force and Displacement
- USB interface
- Online display on notebook computer
- ISO-data export
IES 1541 Euro-SID-2 Rib Impact Sensor
Array of seven impact pressure sensors designed to be fitted onto a Euro-SID-2 rib.
The sensor array aids in judgement of impact time, impact duration, occurance of secondary impacts, location of impact and severity of impact. Analog output signals
for recording with any common DAS, or optional DTI interface or optional internal recording available.
- Dimensions 190 x 45 x 4 mm³
- Small mass only 25 grams
- Only one single thin cable
IES 1603 USB Sensor Streamer
Infinite recording of three sensor channels on any PC with USB.
- Plug and Play USB-Device, no custom driver
- Dimensions 80 x 80 x 25 mm³
- View sensor signals online
- Record sensor signals to ISO files
- Long term registration and monitoring
- Shunt feature
IES 2031 Incremental Sensor Interface
Converts the movement of an incremental sensor head (like IES 2024) or
the rotation of a rotary sensor to an analog output voltage compatible with
- Low supply current, DAS sensor supply sufficient
- Shunt test and ID-Module supported